Friday, October 22, 2010

What I believe............ Day 12

Of the 30 day challenge of at Katie's Journey. So if you want to see more go over there.
r



First of all I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior.
I believe that children are a gift, and you need to cherish them.
I believe that you can do anything you set you mind to.
I believe that God only gives you what you can handle.
I believe that everything happens for a reason.
I believe that you can't love someone till you love yourself.
i believe you can learn a lot from children.
I believe in second chances.

The list could go on , but there is one more thing that I believe in  and that  a sign I have on my living room wall that states.

DANCE
As if no one is watching
LOVE
As if you never been hurt
SING
As though no one can hear you
LIVE
As though Heaven is on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment