Thursday, October 28, 2010

Playing catch up.

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday about something I'm looking forward to, So today I am going to do both day 17 and 18. I did though pick up the leaves outside it took me a total of 3 1/2 hours  but I think that will  be the last time that I will have to do that before the white stuff flies for the winter.


Now on to the blog challenge over at Katie's Journey. First off Day 17  which is something that I am looking forward to.

I'm looking forward to spending the holidays with family and friends.
I'm looking forward to watching my niece's grow older.
I'm looking forward to making memories with friends.
I'm looking forward to loving life to the fullest.
I'm looking forward to living my life for me.





Now for Day 18- something I regret. This is a hard one for me as the way I am trying to look at things is that everything happens for a reason, so when you are trying to look at things from that perspective it is hard to say that you regret anything.


But if I had to say that I regretted anything it would have to be the 1 1/2 that me and my boyfriend broke up, I feel that maybe I didn't do everything in my power to keep us together, But then again I also feel that we had to break up so that we could find ourselves and we had to do that by ourselves now that we have things are better then they ever were. So as you can see it's hard for me to say that I regret anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment