Thursday, October 21, 2010

So you all know that I am....

participating in the 30 day blog challenge, but I did come in late on day 10, So I thought that I would catch up so here is goes.

Day 1 Introduce yourself , a picture and 15 facts.
OK my name is Mindy, I'm single i love to cook and craft and I am getting into blogging.
 Here is a picture.


!5 facts about me well, I have a cat, I'm the oldest, I have two nieces, I have a BS in elementary education, I went to Greece and Turkey when i was in college, I was a girl scout, I went to Ohio State, I know how to ride a horse, I am a christian ,my parent's are still married, I have one sister, I've been engaged twice but never married, I love to read, I love to cook, Best of all I have great family and friends.

Day 2 -  Meaning behind my blog name.


Well, it's simple my blog is called bugs, bells and bits and it's after  my two niece's Jadyn and Bella. You see when Jadyn was born her nickname was Jadyeebug which then got shorten to bug. bells is just a shorten version of Bella and the bit'\s just is from all the happening in my life.So there you have it.


Day 3 -  First love

OK so my first love came later in life and it's still going strong well sort of. It is my BF Troy. We had been engaged and live together for a year and 1/2 and then life went south for us, I moved out and we broke up for a year. We have now just recently got back together and taking it one day at a time.  thank the lord that he brought Troy back into my life everyday.


Day 4- My parents

My parents are still married to each other which unfortunately is a rarity these days. My dad works for the United States post office and my mom works for my uncle doing insurance. they still live in the same house that we built when I was 13.

Day 5- siblings

I have one sister her name is  Kristin and she's younger, she as a husband , and two daughters my niece's Jadyn and Bella.


Day 6 Something that makes me happy


That would be my kitty Shadow.



Day 7 - Favorite Movies

OK, I'm just going to do a quick list

All the Shrek Movies
The Blind Side
The Notebook
Avatar
Hairspray
Chicago
All the Twilight Series
Grown- Ups
Just to name a few.


Day 8 - A place I've been to

When I was a Senior in college I want to Turkey and Greece on a 14 day cruise. through the Greek islands.





Day 9- Pictures of your friends


I'm sorry to report I did not have one picture of my friends Sorry:(




OK, I'm all caught up now. So if you are interested in joining the challenge you can See all the topics here at Katie's Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment