Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 day blog challenge.........Day 10

Something I'm Afraid of.......


Probably the most thing I am afraid of in life is not being true to myself. Not doing what I know I am capable of doing, being afraid that if I do what I want I will offend someone or push them away. I don't mean to sound like I'm making this all about me, but I have spent most of my life thinking that because of my circumstances I felt as though I could never do what I really wanted, even though I fully new that I could I was capable though I may not be able to do it the same way has everyone else. I don't want to not do something because I am afraid that I might offend someone because the truth is if it's near and dear to my heart  i want to stand up for what I believe in. I have always been the type of person that tries to help anyone in anyway possible and if that meant losing myself in the process. I recently found myself again, the biggest fear of mine is that I will lose myself again.

Come back tomorrow to see what my favorite TV shows are,  If you would also like to join in this 30 day blog challenge  go here Katie's Journey . Hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment