Sunday, October 24, 2010

Can't sleep so........

I'm posting  day 14 if the 30 day blog challenge for theKatie's Journey really early. but that's OK because I have a really busy day tomorrow. First off, I'm going to church where is Sports Speculator Sunday and we are suppose to wear are favorite team Go Bucks! Well, the funny thing is I'm a Ohio State Buckeye friend and my best friend loves those guys in blue up north:( Yes I know but shes a sweetheart anyway. So this shall be interesting when we walk in. Then after church they are having a spaghetti dinner to raise money for the teens to go to camp. Then it's off to do some grocery shopping.

So anyway back to the Challenge  My favorite pictures. You know I couldn't pick just one so here's 4 and there of my nieces. The two beach ones were from a vacation we took this summer and it was the first time for either of them to see the ocean.




















































2 comments: