Friday, October 15, 2010

Ok so saying it's been awhile.....is a understandment!

To be truthful, I just got caught up in the trails of everyday life and let  my two blogs this one and "The Cat's Meow" go by the wayside. since the last time that I posted way back in Feb. I became a fly baby and if you are asking yourself what a fly baby is I'll tell you.

It's away to keep your life and family in order, by during routines it makes life less chaotic  and we all know that we all can handle less chaos. The main goal of The fly lady is to make housework fun and establish routines by taking baby steps. I will find out and post a button to link my blog and the fly lady website so that way if you read my blog and think you want to become a fly baby like me you can.  

Another thing that i would like to start here on bugs, bells and bits is I want to start hosting different kinds of swaps, so check back in the near future to find out the details. And if you are a cat lover or pet lover in general don't forget to check out my other blog http://thecatsmeowadayinthelifeofacat.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment