Monday, February 1, 2010

A thank you card.

My friend Sally over at the Stamp Shack, was nice enough to cut me a boat load of nestablities. I am very unfortunate not to own a cuttlebug or nesties, but love what you can do with both. maybe someday I will become rich and be able to afford all that I want when it comes to stamping. Sorry kinda went on a tanget there. Now back to the card!


I also made this card to meet the guidlines of the challenge #16 over at Mo's Digital Pencil Too
, Whick was that you had to do the card in shades of grey, but as you can see I did had some color to highlight some of the key points in this terrific image from Mo. It also dawned on me that this card also fit the challenge posted over at Stamping Sisters of Christ. So in the end this cute little card served 3 purposes for me.
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Colored with prisma pencils

5 comments:

  1. very cute card! I like your light pink background..it looks good with the pink shirt you ahve on in your profile pic
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Isn't that image adorable?!? I love your coloring & layout, too! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Mindy! I love what you did with this image. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with Mo's image! I love it.

    ReplyDelete