Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Niece's BIrthday Card..........

This is a card for my niece Jadyn , Who will turn 7 on Thursday. Jadyn loves fruit especailly grapefruit, but needless to say I couldn't find a image I like with grapefruit. ( ok I'll be honest I didn't look to hard either.) Although, This isn't grapefruit I think she'll like the strawberries too, and who doesn't like glitter!

This is a 6x6 card, I usely don't do odd shaped cards do to the fact that they are more expensive to send.
The Image is by Phindy of Phindy's Place and the seniment is from MFT set Just Bloom, The patterened paper is by DCWV, I used Primas and some glitter  glue on the strawberries. I colored the image with my prismas pencils.



Like I said before I am really in trying to get multipurposes for my cards so  this card also fits these challenges.


Phindy's Place group over at PCP - Brown and red birthday card.
Stamp Something - Delightfully Delicious, make something with food.
Saturday Sketches- The layout,

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! How scrummy this is! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love that image, so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something! :)

    ReplyDelete