Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm still here...

I know I been MIA thew last few days, but I have been busy, My niece celbrated her 7th birthday last thursday, We had a biithday dinner for her up and her greatparents house, Then on Saturday we all went out to the Roadhouse steak house. ( I think that might have been more for the adults then the kids, cause I know I was miserable at ate way to much.) After I dug my self out of out 1st snow storm. Then on Sunday we went down to my sister's house for the superbowl and to watch the Who (ok is it just me or were they alittle out of breath?)


While the men watched the game. us women help my niece make her valentines for her class. Jadyn loves owls and one day when I was looking at the threads over at the  Stamp Shack.  Shelley ,( who I have dubbed the queen of blog surfing and surfing in general.) Posted this link, I though they were so cute I asked my sister Jadyn would like them, sh said yes so I guess we made are own whooooo as we watched the Who? LOL! Here's a picture of the end product.

You can't see it in the picture sorry, but under the eyes there are slits to put a pencil ot you could use  a sucker, unfortunely we didn't have any at the time. each valentine either says " Your'e Owl-right or Your'e a hoot. The big owl in the center is for the teacher and it's going to read "Whooooo's the Best Teacher?"

No comments:

Post a Comment