Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Favorite Vacation _day 23

I can'
t believe that it is already day 23 of the challenge over at Katie's Journey already doesn't seem like its been that long.

Well today we are suppose to right about our favorite vacation. Mine was when I was a Senior in college. I had a opportunity to go on a 14 day cruise or graduate? Well as you Can imaging i6t didn't take much time for me to make a decision  The cruise was a trip through the Greek isles and Turkey. We flew to London then on to Athens Greece after we spent a night there we border a Cruise ship and were on there for 10 days where we hit all the islands than spent two days in Turkey before heading back to Athens for two days then back to the United States.

I am so glad that I went on this trip because it was so culturally diverse and made me realize what I have here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment