Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I know, I know. I said that I was going to keep this blog up better this year. it just seems as though everytime I think I'm going to have alittle of time to sit down and blog, something always comes up. Tonight though I vowed I would sit down and blog a bit.


I've been up to some card and atc making the last few days so I will be posting them. A big shout out to my friend ErinK at the Stamp Shack among others over there for helping me take better pictures of my projects. You will also noticed I have also gotten some new watermarks by
Karen Giron . For just $2 she will costomize watermarks for you. Thanks Sherri for turning me on to this site
I have also been doing alot of blog hopping these past few weeks so be sure to look at my blog list and see which blogs that I have added, I will also be adding some new things to the blog so don't forget to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment